" tiada paksaan dalam (menganut agama Islam), sesungguhnya telah jelas (perbezaan) antara jalan yang benar dan jalan yang sesat"
-(Al Baqarah: 256)

Isnin, 10 Disember 2012

Yussouf Bin Abdullah Damulira



“My name is Yussouf Bin Abdullah Damulira, originally called Edward Sario Damulira, and a catholic before.
 I am a Ugandan, (East Africa), currently studying HND in Construction management and Quantity Surveying under Brunei Government scholarship for foreign students for 2 1/2 years. I have been in Brunei for 1 1/2 years.
 My interest in Islam started way back in 2001 but my parents stopped me from converting because they thought I was still young. I got interest from my uncle (brother to mum) who converted at 14 and is now a strong muslim.
I decided to follow his way of life because he has been like a father to me in all my life. When I came to Brunei, I thought it would be great for me to convert in a muslim country and here I am after my family held meetings and officially let me to become a muslim.
 I am now progressing on studying how to pray the 5 daily prayers and Jumat. I thank my teacher for making it really easy for me to learn. “ -Yussouf Bin Abdullah Damulira























Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan